| < April >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Turgay in April is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with occasional sleet, rain or snow. A paltry 17mm (0.7in) of water precipitates during an average of 5 days.
- The heavens above Turgay are slightly sunny with on average a welcome 7:32 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:49 long and the longest day is 14:33 long with an average length of 13:42.
- There are approximately 5:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Turgay April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Turgay, Kazakhstan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Turgay:
- Sverdlovsk, Russia - 822.8 kms (511.3 miles) NNW
- Yekaterinburg, Russia - 819.2 kms (509.1 miles) NNW
- Krasnoufimsk, Russia - 867.7 kms (539.2 miles) NNW
- Ufa, Russia - 769.5 kms (478.1 miles) NW
- Kujbysev/ Bezencuk, Russia - 986.6 kms (613.1 miles) WNW
- Krasnojarsk, Russia - 362.3 kms (225.2 miles) NW
- Orenburg, Russia - 635.8 kms (395.1 miles) WNW
- Cimbaj, Uzbekistan - 795.4 kms (494.3 miles) SSW
- Chimbay, Uzbekistan - 795.4 kms (494.3 miles) SSW
- Koneurgench, Turkmenistan - 882.1 kms (548.2 miles) SSW